Saturday, May 14, 2011

The First Two Days At Quilt Market 5/14/11

Opening Day! Tara & I could hardly wait to get in!

Tara is cranking out 2-1/2" strips using Accu-Cut Studio.

Embroidered pillow designed by Ronene Wilkonson
Ronene is the owner of Oh My Bloomin Thread in Lehi, UT
Ronene is a former Iowa girl, and we will be stocking her patterns in our shop.



The Embellishment Princess


Look for mini-patterns from Pieced Tree Quilts of Forest City, IA in our shop.




The 2011 Raffle Quilt.







Sandy Gervais' new fabric line will hit our shelves in the fall.

Tara at the State Capitol.


A sample from Embellishment Village.

The Mormon Tabernacle with Children's Choir performing.

Tara at the Mormon Meeting Hall.

The Mormon Temple.

Here I am with one of the Buffaloes that adorn the city.


The first two days at Market have been very eventful.  I've had several appointments with designers and distributors.  I've identified new lines of fabric and notions, including a line of embroidery patterns by Oh My Bloomin Threads.  The classes and workshops I've participated in have renewed my spirit and given me new ideas for the shop.  Look out everyone!  We'll be making some changes inside and out this summer.  Oh what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment