Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let the rearranging begin!

Usually, each July, I go through a spell where I want to entirely rearrange the shop.  This spring, we've already moved the quilter into the back room to make more space.  I was planning to move my office to the store room, and switch the office over to a notion nook, when we received the bad news that the back of the building was falling in...  That's a problem.  Well, this week, the construction crew finished shoring up the back room, leaving only space for storage on the shelve and no spot for my office.  Oh well, we will come up with a new plan, because the notion nook is going to happen!  Check out Tara here, arranging our batting inventory on the recently vacated storage shelves.  Doesn't she look thrilled to be helping out???

No comments:

Post a Comment