Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Stitching Peace -- Sampler Coming Soon


Jean Devereux, creator of the fabulous buttons and patterns from My Stitching Peace, brought in this primitive sampler:  The Fruit of the Spirit, Galatians 5:22.  The sampler combines fusible applique, embroidery and button embellishments (handmade, custom buttons, of course). Jean is working on the pattern right now, and will soon have it available in our shop and online.  The finished sampler can be framed or hung.  Jean has plans to complete a series of four samplers each year.  It is very exciting to see how her creative mind works! 

Jean has generously made several store samples of her work.  I've finished them with quilting and binding, and we will soon have kits ready.  If you'd like to see all of the kits that are on the way, go to our website http://stitchintree.com/Kits/QuiltKits_MyStitchingPeace.htm
and check out the page that is dedicated to My Stitching Peace kits.

1 comment:

  1. I just received the privilege of having Jean as my swap partner. I am so excited.

    Viking Quilter

    ReplyDelete