Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Setting up the show - 9/26/11

I set up for the AQS show in Des Moines on Monday.  Wow!  What a process.  There are so many vendors that they issue each vehicle a number to wait for their turn to unload.

The pic at left shows the mess that I started with... lots of stuff and not much space.  It took me 2 hours to construct the cubbies and figure out a layout that would work.


4 hours later, my booth is coming together.



But I didn't get completely finished before they tossed the vendors out at 6:00 pm.  See the pile of boxes & tubs in the center of the floor?  Nancy Watts and I will have some work to do when we get there bright and early Wednesday morning.


We have lots of new kits that we put together for the show, so come see us at booth #603!  We are the first booth to the right of the AQS booth when you first walk in the door.  We have a great location, and we look forward to seeing every one of our friends.  Remember, bring your bag to receive 20% off in our booth.  Also, Dream Green batting will be on sale 15% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment