Thursday, July 25, 2013

Things are settling down a bit after our Crazy Days in Harlan....at least I thought.  Teresa is at it again!  She has continued our Crazy Day sale! (what is she thinking!)  FUN

Robin and I thought we would have a nice leisurely day yesterday when Teresa said she was planning on staying home.  Were we in for a surprise!  I could barely get in the back door with all the boxes of new fabric that has arrived and Terese was working overtime from home. While I was running the quilter and working on a new store sample, Robin was busy making new kits from patterns Teresa was sending in from home!  WOW!  We are busy planning our Christmas in August and have some really fun things in store for you. Hope you can make it, you won't be disappointed.

We have two new baby quilt samples in the store and are they cute.  I love baby quilts!

Halloween is just around the corner and we have two new Halloween lines in.  In fact, I just finished piecing a really cute table runner out of Boo Crew!  It's darling.  Stop by and check it out, we'd love to see you.

For those of you who can't stop by, I promise I'll get busy with some pictures so you can see too. 

Nancy signing out....catch you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment