Monday, August 5, 2013

Nancy's Pockets of Posies

Hello everyone!  How's it coming?  I just finished my sixteen blocks and can't wait for the next step.....putting them together. ( I have to be honest and admit I did have to unsew a little bit on the last step. :(  But they do look better.)  Can't wait to see your blocks.  You'll have to post a picture if you can't stop by. 

Robin tells me we got more fabric in today.  I can't wait to see it.  I'll be in tomorrow meeting with The Running Stitchers Club.  We have such a good time.  I love seeing what everyone is doing.  Everyone seems to be having a good time, whether it's getting hand projects finished or working with an ARCO template. It's fun to see what everyone is working on and it's such great inspiration!

Hope you are all enjoying the "Posies".  I know I am.

Until next step,
Nancy Cook

Happy Sewing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment