Monday, July 28, 2014

Moments on Monday July 28, 2014

Hey there!  We just got back from Ragbrai late Saturday night and it's taking me a while to adjust to living like a normal person again. Sleeping in a tent for 6 nights is nothing I would like to make permanent. But it was a lot of fun and it's wonderful to be  back home.

Isn't this crazy?  There were so many people all week long. My three riders made it safe and sound.




Bob and I had a great time hanging out at the concert in Mason City Wednesday night. The crowd is amazing and it wasn't too hot.


Had a great time during the week but I only got to visit two quilt shops and didn't have a chance to work on any projects. Poor me!!! But I did manage to find two new projects to work on soon. :) 

I'm anxious to get to the quilt shop tomorrow and see what new things Teresa has added.  I would love to see what y'all have been working on. (or at least hear about it) 

Until next time...happy quilting,  Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment