Monday, September 8, 2014

Moments on Monday with Nancy September 8, 2014

Holy Cow!!! How did this happen....??? It's September, what ever happened to August? And where did the summer go? It doesn't look like there is going to be an Indian Summer and I just don't know if I'm ready to start complaining about how cold it is. It seems like tomatoes just started turning red and now it's time to start getting things ready for winter.  Just when my trip to the State Fair inspired me to try gardening and it's time to shut things down.  (I even got the neatest gardening hat)
I have been able to get one project completed this week.  The perfect bag to take to the pool.  (now it has to be the indoor pool) I've been meaning to make this bag ever since Teresa got this fabric in and I finally did it!
How cute it that?!  The picture doesn't do it justice, it's such a cute fabric.


I guess I am kinda looking forward to the weather turning cool.  Maybe then I'll feel more like getting into my sewing room (extra bedroom) and get some projects completed.  I have this closet in there that I put shelving up all around it.  I live in a hundred year old house so none of the closets are very big. I always say I'm not going to start on one more project until I get something finished in this closet.  Projects that are halfway done,  projects still in the dream stage  and projects not even thought of yet line my shelves.  The following picture is not for the faint of heart....

I'm  impressed by those people who say they always finish a project before they start another project. That would take such disipline.  I don't think their closet would look like this.  I haven't given  up hope though that someday I will succeed in getting projects finished.  There are some awesome projects in there. Trust me.

Until next week....happy quilting.

My very best to you all
Nancy








No comments:

Post a Comment