Monday, September 15, 2014

Moments on Monday with Nancy

Can you believe September is halfway over? Where does the time go?
I had a fantabulous weekend. In laws from Texas were in town to go to the Fall Festival in Walnut. Spent Saturday with them looking at everything and was able to see a few things I didn't know existed! It's funny how much more you see when you are looking through someone else's views. ;) Wish I would have thought to take more pictures. They found plenty and found lots of bargains and even more important they were able to fit everything in their car to take back home.

Look at this cool zebra lamp I found.


All was not lost in the project room this week end. Hubby went off to Denver to a ball game and I quickly locked the door and got busy in my sewing room. A sneak peek at the Block of the month for November.

it is kinda blurry.....I'll be sure and let you see my progress as I go along.  


Tomorrow I'm at the shop.  I'm really looking forward to see what has come in since last week. 
This week-end I will be going to a retreat at Teresa's cottage.  I had better get into my closet and pull something out.  That might be a fun surprise to share with y'all next week. :D

Have a most wonderful week and as always...happy quilting.
my best to you all,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment