Monday, October 20, 2014

Moments on Monday with Nancy

Hello there.  What a week!  And.....it's here.....time for Fall Market and Festival in Houston.  Teresa and I will leave tomorrow after we close up the store.  We've been busy getting everything ready to go.


This is one of the kits we're taking with us. The kit has two yards of fabric cut into 3" squares
I love how she packaged it, complete with pattern.  We will be playing our traders dice again which is always a lot of fun.

Well this past week was Mardi and Me club.  They worked with drunkards path templates and Teresa demonstrated the coolest presser foot for curved piecing.  I just had to get one myself and am anxious to use it.  (I have a pickle dish kit in my closet)

This is the project Teresa demonstrated for Mardi and Me Club using that special presser foot.  How cool is that!

Tonight I'm getting a lasagne ready for Bob to bake while I'm gone. (That should last him a few days while I'm gone) The next time you hear from me will be from Texas.  I hope to have some really neat pictures to share with you. Until then....my very best to you all.

Happy Quilting,
Nanc

No comments:

Post a Comment