Monday, December 1, 2014

A Moment on Monday with Nancy

Whew!!!  What a whirlwind Thanksgiving!  We made a big circle visiting kids, grandkids and even a sister!  And boy did I have fun!  I even got to visit a quilt store in Albuquerque!  So much fun but it went way too quick!  My mother used to say that her kids are catching up to her......well I now really know what she meant.  How in the heck did my kids get so old?  heheheheh

While in Oklahoma I was able to visit with a sister.  That doesn't happen often at all.
Here we are....me my sister and one of my daughters
(even captured my two year old grandson)
How fun it was to see everything through the eyes of a two year old for a day!  He gets around at top speed and reminded me why a momma needs to be young!

I sure am anxious to get back to the shop tomorrow. Teresa is back and I can't wait to hear about her travels.  Plus, it's always like Christmas there after I've been away for a while. So many new things to look at.  I'm working on a new project at the store and I love the layer cake I'm using.  It shouldn't take me too much longer before I'm far enough on it to share pictures.

You know, as much fun as it is to go and visit relatives, it always feels so good to get back home and back to a routine. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

My very best to you all,
Happy Quilting,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment