Monday, January 19, 2015

A moment on Monday with Nancy January 19



Hello everyone!  It's hard to believe it's been a week since I last chatted.  It's been a busy week.  I've been trying to get everything caught up before Bob and I leave next week for Texas.  And I have been able to get a lot done, but...."it" hit me!  Ideas and inspiration for a new project!  Of all times...I really don't have time to start a new project but when "it" hits you, there is no other choice but to go with "it"!  Plus,  I LOVE starting new projects. :) I can't wait to share pictures with you.  It's black, white and peacock.  All solids.  I usually don't work much with solids but I do like the way they look with the right project. :)

I've been busy working on "the bag" and writing down instructions.  Hopefully we will be offering a class for "the bag" this spring.  We got in the cutest fabric and I just had to use it.  The colors are so bright and cheerful. I love it!



Another project I've been wrapping up is a Sandy Gervais layer cake pattern, The Same But Different, using Rambling Rose Layer Cake and yardage.  Really cute and it just happens to be one of my favorite fabric lines.  


So many new things going on at Stitchin Tree and The Quilters Cottage.  I hate to leave with so many exciting things happening! Like I said, Bob and I are leaving for Texas next week and won't be back until March!  There is no telling what Teresa will be up to while I'm gone.  But I will be sure and let you all know what I'm doing while in Texas. :)  I plan on taking hand projects to keep me busy.  Who knows, maybe I can get closer to finishing a project.  : /  

My very best to you all,
Happy Quilting,
Nancy


1 comment:

  1. Cute cute bag!!! I love the colors too! Screams spring!!

    ReplyDelete