Monday, January 12, 2015

Moments on Monday January 12, 2015



Happy Birthday Teresa!!!!  Happy Birthday Teresa

Today, January 12, is Teresa's birthday.  Try and stop by anytime this week to wish her Happy Birthday.  This afternoon we should have cake but it probably won't last long. :)




Happy New Year everyone!!! It's amazing how fast time passes.  I haven't shared anything with y'all since last year!  (teeheehee)  Bob and I had a quiet time at home wishing in the New Year this year.  But we did manage to stay awake until midnight. :)

So many things going on I don't know where to start.....hmmm....oh yeah, Teresa had us (the girls) out to the cottage for a little one day retreat.  We always have such fun. We all had an assignment for a
new quilt design that Teresa is working on.





I can't wait to see what Teresa is going to do with this. :)

I finally got my laundry room project done.  My laundry room is upstairs and is really a nice size room. Over time it became a real mess, as it was used as my closet that just happened to have a washer and dryer in it.  Oh yeah...it also had a clothes rack that kept falling over, a chair and an ironing board.  Well, you all knows what happens when you have a chair handy....yep, everything gets tossed on and over that as well  as the ironing board. I didn't think to take a picture until I had it halfway cleared out 




Of course in this picture you don't get to see how really bad is was. And now......











It sure makes me feel a lot better. :)

Now that is done I must concentrate on my sewing room.  I was really surprised how easy those shelves were to put up...hmmm....maybe I need some in my sewing room.  Speaking of sewing room... I just finished the cutest new baby quilt for the shop.  You are actually  getting a sneak peak. We will be kitting this quilt and did I say, it's a real cutie?  See for yourself



I'm working on another bag with the cutest fabric. Just in time for spring/summer. I'll share that next time.   I am working on the pattern to share.  

Wishing you all the best,
Happy Quilting,

Nancy











1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric on that bag and can't wait to hear about it! I am also curious as to the dates that Kelly Ashton will be teaching/trunk show?

    ReplyDelete