Monday, March 30, 2015

A Moment on Monday March 30, 2015

Hey everyone!  It's so windy out here in the country. If what they say about March winds bringing April showers, we're likely to get a really wet April.

What a fun week I had!  Saturday, my boss from a few years ago, had a dinner party. It was such fun catching up with everyone that was able to make it. Every time we get together we try and get a stair picture taken.  This year was no different.
 
 
I spent a lot of time with these people, worked hard and laughed hard.  It's good to know they are still in my life from time to time.
 
Tomorrow we are leaving for cousin Lana's retirement.  And....I get to take Baby Belle's basket to give her.  Just got it put together this morning and it turned out really cute.



It doesn't look like it, but there is a baby quilt, a receiving blanket, two burp cloths and seven wash cloths in here.  I think baby Belle's mom is going to love it!

One more thing I want to share with y'all today....Shoes.(I'm probably the last one alive that doesn't know about these)  OMG!!!!The Gowalk2 made by Skechers are like walking on pillows with no constraints!  My daughter surprised me with a pair and I'm shocked.  I have never worn anything that feels so good on my feet.  I'm so going to try these out at work.

My very best to you all,
Happy Quilting,
Nancy




1 comment:

  1. Has anyone else not received their newsletter this week? I am FREAKING out about not having block #10 of the Have a Little Faith. Of course, that is probably exactly what I need to do...Have a Little Faith! Thanks,
    Beth
    emeckler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete