Monday, March 2, 2015

Greetings Y'all from Texas!!!

I sure have missed sharing my finds with y'all and I have a lot to share.  This month has been busy and a lot of fun.  We've golfed a lot, walked on the beach, (and of course Bob got a lot of biking in) got a quilt show in and have eaten way too much!  But I am ready to get back home to my studio (sewing room) and get busy on some projects I have in the works.

You know I am originally from Oklahoma and am stilll amazed by this state everytime I go back.  While visiting my daughter on our way down here, we visited a beautiful park near the Bricktown area for a morning outing.  WOW!!!





And we also stopped by the beautiful Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. I had to sit down and take a break in the Micky Mantlle Plaza while Bob toured the stadium.



Then we were off to Texas.  One more stop in San Antonio to visit grand kids there.  
The kids were not happy to see us leaving to go to the beach without them.  But they came down for a visit and we all had a great time.

Now we are on our last day here at the beach and I do hate to complain but......it's 50 and there is no sun!  :(  I guess it is time to get back to reality.  Next time I'll share pictures of the quilt show I went to while here in Texas.  

Until next time.... happy quilting.
My very best to you all,
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment