Monday, March 9, 2015

Moments on Monday with Nancy March 9



This was the view from our room in Port Aransas.
Hello everyone!  I'm home!!!!  We made it back last night and are busy getting settled back into our routine.  I'm sitting in my sewing room now......what a MESS.  Although  I do have a project on my design board that is coming together.



Sure am anxious to get to working on it. It's going to be for my daughter in Illinois.  It is so out of my comfort zone, but I am having a lot of fun with it.  I thought I'd make pillow cases to match.  This is why I don't get too many old projects finished because I start so many new ones. :)

There were so many beautiful quilts at the show I went to in Corpus Christie.  The Coastal Bend Quilt and Needlework Guild did such a fine job with the quilt show.  One of my favorite quilts was in the applique catergory done by Sheralyn  Humble.  It was titled 100 Circles and was her first attempt at micro stippin on her homee sewing machine.


Bob went to the show with me.  He took a few crossword puzzes so I wouldn't feel rushed while 
looking at all the quilts.  I would have to give him "Best of Show"  He was awesome. :)





It is so good to be back home. A person can have just so much fun!  I can't wait to see what new things Teresa has in the shop.  It's going to be like Christmas when I go in to work.  That's not until the 20th.  Gee...I don't know if I can wait that long.  I might have to make a road trip. :)

My very best to you all,
Happy Quilting,
Nancy







No comments:

Post a Comment