Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Moment on Monday April, 6

Where is the time going?  At this rate we will all be complaining about how hot it is before we know it. I'm ready to get my flower pots all ready, but not before Mother's Day. I just might even plant some tomatoes this year while I'm doing all my flower beds. ;)

What a week. Last Tuesday we went to Madison Wisconsin (I think I told you) for cousin Lana's retirement and take the quilt for her new grand.


 
 
The contents of the basket were a big success as you can tell by the smile on Anne's face. Bob and I had such a good time during our visit and are looking forward to going back in August for a Door County bicycle ride.   Bob won't be riding his bike but we'll be on his motorcycle.  That's the plan for now. 
 
Along with all the festivities in Madison, was the celebration of yet another birthday.....for me.  It was fun celebrating in downtown Madison with some really neat people.  A little more chaotic than how I'm used to spending it.  We came home on Friday to find a surprise on the doorstep.
 
 
What a nice surprise!  They had been there for a couple of days (in a box) but still looked
 good.  Thanks goes to New Mexico! 
 
Well, with all this traveling around, I haven't had any time to spend on my quilt I need to have ready
for the reunion in June.    So I had better get myself busy and make the best of my time.  This quilt is sooo out of my comfort zone.  Ah....a challenge!
 
I'm going to be attending the Mardi and Me club with Teresa.  It meets at the cottage, or you can receive everything electronically, and my first time is this month.  I'm really looking forward to it. 
I've been out of the shop for a couple of weeks and am anxious to get back into the swing of things.  There's a lot of quilts to get quilted and I'm sure more fabric to see.  Can't wait!!!
 
Until next time, my very best to you all!
 
Happy Quilting,
Nancy


2 comments:

  1. Nancy - just read an older post and see where you children live in San Antonio..... Small world, I lived there the majority of my life. Now we live in La Vernia, Texas - about 30 miles Southeast of San Antonio, but I still go to SA all the time. Are you from SA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. How lucky you are to live so close to San Antonio. I'm originally from Oklahoma. We love visiting Texas every chance we get.

    ReplyDelete